Windows Deviant 8
The theme and desktop set up for my Windows Deviant 8 Concept
Feedback is always welcome.
Readme for Windows 8 Concept.
Windows 8 Concept is (C) Copyright to Satukoro - 2009
/ Bottom Taskbar /
1. Download and install Samurize from "[link]
2. Copy and Merge the Samurize folder I've included into "C:/Program Files/"
3. Right click on the Samurize icon in your taskbar and Select Config File > Launchbar.ini
4. Right click again on the Samurize icon and select Position > Dock > Bottom and then Position > Locked Position
/ Taskbar Applications /
% This section requires Object Dock Plus, I will not supply Object Dock Plus as it is against DeviantART rules, but if you already have Object Dock Plus, there is no need to finish reading this statement. I believe you can achieve the same Taskbar Application setup with 3 dock programs, but I personally recommend Object Dock Plus. My suggestion is ODP because it can handle more than one dock. Hint, hint - Email me for questions
1. Copy the Startdock folder I've included into "C:\Users\%Your User Name%\AppData\Local\"
2. Merge and replace any files it asks about.
/ Windows 8 Theme /
% If your system files are already patched, skip to step 3 %
1. Download and install Vista Glazz, available at "[link]
2. Run and patch your files, restart.
3. Move the included Win8 folder into "C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\"
4. Right click on the desktop and select Personalize > Windows Color and Appearance > Open Classic Appearance Properties for more Color Options > Win8
/ All Done /